A one-day event focusing on the vital issue of how human is interconnected with our environment, exploring how the Integrative Healthcare Model can support personal, community and global change within our climate crisis.
We are delighted to welcome a fantastic range of thought leaders who have made human, planetary and sustainable health a priority, including: Dr. Robert Verkerk (Founder, Executive & Scientific Director, Alliance of Natural Health), Miriam Turner (CEO, Friends of the Earth), Jayn Sterland (CEO, Weleda), Dr. Iva Fattorini (Founder of Artocene) and Gil Martin (Estate Manager, Belmont Estate). We are still adding some speakers to our line up so stay tuned!
The programme will be empowering to professionals interested in Integrative Healthcare whether from a mainstream / complementary healthcare, research, educational, ecology or sustainability background. Members of the general public with a shared interest are also welcome.
- You’ll hear from and meet thought leaders in this space
- You’ll be part of and contribute to this germane discussion (and action!)
- You’ll expand your own network of movers and shakers in the world of Integrative Healthcare
- You’ll leave with new knowledge that you can incorporate into your holistic practice right away
- You’ll gain 5 hours of CPD