This membership is for suitably qualified UK based practitioners who are registered with a recognised body.
By signing up and paying you will automatically gain access to member benefits and free access to our course, however before we can list you as a ‘Practitioner’ on our website, or provide you with a badge for your website & email signature there are a few things we will need from you:
- Your qualifications & length of study.
- Details of current professional registration status.
- Current insurance – see below about our Balens affinity scheme.
- Completed BHMA Holistic Practitioner Pledge.
- Completion of our Holistic Practitioner course along with insightful self-evaluation in the course evaluation form.
*Please read our T’s & C’s, fill in the form below and make your payment. You can then enrol in our course for free. We will be in touch.*
By becoming a member of the BHMA you are joining a like-minded community championing Holistic healthcare practices. We are looking forward to welcoming you.
- BHMA Membership includes FREE online access to all journals and sound health media.
- Discounts are available on some of our partner events.
- And for those members in private holistic practice, Balens insurance offers an affinity scheme which gives you a discount whilst also paying us a small fee – call the Affinities department on 01684 580771 or email email@example.com and they will send a declaration form.
Would you also like to receive a print copy of our journal?
You can buy this together with membership by choosing the product BHMA practitioner membership + print journal
Alternatively you can choose to add the journal subscription at a later date.