A one-day, online, Integrative Healthcare Forum for healthcare professionals, students and members of the public looking at innovations in lifestyle and holistic approaches to support women at all stages of their lives.
Why you’ll want to attend
Learn: Insights, innovation and ideas to better support you/your patients
Explore: Ask questions and share your experiences
Connect: Expand your network in the world of Integrative Healthcare
Grow: Gain 5 hours of CPD (for healthcare professionals)
- We’ll be taking a deep dive into metabolic and hormone health in adolescence, peri-menopause and menopause. Our speakers will share their expertise, clinical experience and insights on nutrition, movement, herbal medicine and homeopathy, and we’ll also look at testing through the Functional Medicine lens.
- Dr Indika Gunaratne – Dance and Women’s Health
- Pauline Cox – Eating for good health, happiness and hormones
- Dr Sally Moorcroft – A personalised and holistic approach using herbal medicine
- Dr Elizabeth Thompson – Easing the symptoms of menopause with Homeopathy
Read more by clicking HERE
Supported by Weleda UK and the College of Medicine
- BHMA members get a discounted ‘members rate’ – join us to get the code.