Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice™ (AFMCP) Europe brings functional medicine training to our corner of the world.
AFMCP Europe will be a blended online and in-person course with a required two-day session in London, England, happening 22-23 September. The online cohort begins on 20 June, and clinicians will need to complete the first three chapters by 3 September prior to attending the live sessions.
Clinical Education Members receive a discount on tuition. Clinical Education regional discount $1820 (full price $2600) – saving $780 dollars!
- Medical Doctors: 50% Bursary Funding
- Medical Students: 75% Bursary Funding
At IFM’s AFMCP Europe, you’ll explore the latest clinical research and learn new strategies to enhance patient care, including:
- The evidence base for the functional medicine paradigm, principles, and practice.
- How to design dietary, nutraceutical, and lifestyle interventions to improve patient engagement in treatment and their resulting outcomes.
- How to integrate assessment tools to evaluate and diagnose patients using a functional medicine approach.
- How to apply key elements of the functional medicine modelin clinical practice.
- Effective strategies for establishing a mutually empowering partnership between clinician and patient.
Clinical Education Members based in eligible regions can access the European Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice™ (AFMCP) for a special price of $1,820* USD (Full tuition price $2,600 USD). IFM and Clinical Education are committed to removing barriers to entry for training in this region and this special pricing reflects that commitment.
To access this special price, Clinical Education need to verify your eligibility by location and profession. Please fill out the request form below. Clinical Education aim to respond within 24 hours and will send a link to complete your purchase to the AFMCP Europe upon successful verification of your eligibility.