The National Centre for Integrative Medicine (NCIM) are holding their next Integrative Healthcare Forum on 4th March (10am-5pm, online). We are convening a great line up of speakers at our IHF to talk all thingsPregnancy and Birth from an Integrative Healthcare perspective.
We believe that this event will be truly innovative and super helpful and insightful for anyone supporting the health of pregnant women and new mums directly or peripherally!
The content and insights shared on the day will be empowering both to healthcare professionals and mothers-to-be. We’ll be bringing up-to-date information and ancient wisdom together in practical ways to enhance the experience of pregnancy and childbirth.
The event will give you:
- Experiential practical tips from the world of arts/music therapy
- A hugely exciting viewpoint from a US practitioner who has worked in a truly integrative healthcare setting where mainstream healthcare professionals worked alongside complementary practitioners
- Cutting edge evidence-based lifestyle advice from an obstetrician
- Insights from a Clinical Psychologist into, and advice on, the unspoken topic of Birth Trauma
- Ancient wisdom and practical advice from a yoga-teaching midwife and a Doula
- Plus 5 hours of CPDOur educational input is always grounded in evidence and has safety at its core. It will include input from midwifery and obstetric colleagues but also goes deeper and broader than is often possible within mainstream obstetric/midwifery input.
The full programme and speaker line up can be seen in the poster, we are delighted to also be able to offer BHMA members a ticket price of £35.00.
You can book directly on our website here: