Taking place over three days the IPM congress incorporates three conferences, a programme of CPD approved workshops and an international exhibition.
Visitors can register for either the ‘Conference Delegate Pass‘ and have access to all areas, the conference, workshops and exhibition and or register for just the ‘Workshop and Exhibition Pass‘ which provides access to the workshops and exhibition only.
BHMA members get a discounted ‘members rate’ for the Conference Delegate Pass – join us to get the code.
2023 Congress Schedule with an outstanding line-up of experts
Thursday 29th June 2023:
Be inspired by some of the most cutting-edge research in precision and personalised medicine and learn from those already putting in to practice a more rewarding whole systems approach to healthcare. Featuring an international line-up of speakers including Dr Robert Lustig, Prof Eran Segal, Dr Victoria Maizes, Simon Mills, James Maskell, Ayan Panja, Dr Nasha Winters and many more.
- Whole-Person Health Conference – 09:00 – 17:30
- International Exhibition – 11:00 – 19:00
- Workshops – 11:00 – 17:00
- Drinks reception on the exhibition show floor – 17:30 – 19:00
Friday 30th June 2023:
This much needed conference will explore the evidence and benefits of this rapidly emerging approach to dealing with brain and mental health. Highlighting the importance of metabolic health, inflammation, trauma, forest bathing, the brain-gut access, psychedelics and much more. Keynote speakers include Dr Christopher Palmer, Leo Pruimboom, Jill Crista, Prof Edward Bullmore and Prof David Nutt.
- Integrative Mental Health Conference – 09:00 – 17:30
- International Exhibition – 09:00 – 17:00
- Workshops – 09:20 – 16:50
Saturday 1st July 2023:
The fifth outing for the College of Medicine’s annual food conference that looks at nutrition but also addresses hard hitting topics that questions where our food comes from and how this is linked to disease. Leading researchers, doctors, celebrity chefs and campaigners including Dr Zach Bush, Dr Robert Lustig, Prof Tim Spector, Patrick Holford, Dr Jenna Macciochi, Patrick Holden and Dr Rupy Aujla.
- Food on Prescription Conference – 09:00 – 17:30
- International Exhibition – 09:00 – 16:00
- Workshops – 09:20 – 15:30
There are 2 ways to register to attend the congress:
- Conference Delegate Pass – from £140 – full access to all areas (including workshops & exhibition)
- Workshop & Exhibition Pass – from £25 – workshops & exhibition ONLY
Please note, the congress is open to individuals with a professional interest in healthcare. It is not open to general members of the public.